TV Player ClassicDownload Now [2.0 Mb] • Screenshot • Previous version 6.8 .................... Русская версия
Support: ICQ 195306920
TV Player Classic (FREE NOW!) is a program for viewing streaming online internet TV channels or Torrent TV (P2P TV) for VLC player. You must have installed video codecs of VLC player for playing Torrent TV (P2P TV) on the TV set or computer display. This software allows you to watch 1200+ live television channels from 100+ countries and 400 paid channels for free. There is no need for a TV Tuner card because all the channels are streamed through your Internet connection. For most TV a modem speed of 56Kb/s is required. Software comes with automatic TV station updates so it will never be out of date. Scanner and auto storing serviceability of telechannels. If you are interested in learning languages, this is a good choice for you! Main Features: Separate "Remote control" window for convenient viewing of telechannels on the TV set in "window" or "fullscreen mode". Automatic Fullscreen mode checkbox. More than 1200 FREE internet online TV channels. NO TV tuner card required! Automatic channel list updates. Supports high bandwidth stations. Scanner and auto storing serviceability of telechannels. Channels include sports, entertainment, music, news, talk, from many different countries. There are even Television based on different languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. These channels are streamed over the Internet for free and do not require any subscription. Simple and easy to use: TV Player Classic emulates the regular Television set on your PC. All you have to do is select a country and channel from the list and it will play in the computer window or on the TV. This application does not require any special configurations or settinngs in order to access all the channels. You can add selected channels to a Favorite list for faster access in the future. No additional hardware required: It does not require a TV Tuner card.
Main Features:- viewing and recording of more than 1200 totally free TV streaming from Internet channels;
- viewing Torrent TV channels (P2P TV) in category [P2P for VLC];
- viewing and recording of the TV programs from the TV channels received through the TV tuner or from the videocamera;
- broadcasting of your own channel from the TV tuner, from the videocamera or from some other Internet channel to the Internet;
- recording of all the videostreams in the AVI (Xvid, DivX etc.) format at the realtime or after the recording;
- free viewing of more than 400 international paid channels TOTALLY FREE;
- the availability of the TV Dual mode which is used to output the copy of picture to the television set or to the other monitor;
- the availability of the Embedded/Separate mode which is used to view the picture at the selected place of the monitor, provided with the possibility to adjust the size;
- viewing of the TV channels on the monitor and/or on television in the fullscreen mode;
- filtration of the Internet connection speed to choose the channels for high-grade viewing;
- total saving of all the current settings when you exit the program and restoring of them at the next start of the program;
- updating of the list of the TV channels;
- the proxy server support;
- there is NO NEED TO INSTALL ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE (such as Windows media player, Real player etc.) to view the free channels.
The channels of the following content are broadcast: feature films, sports, educational, musical, news, weather forecasts, webcams, entertaining etc. The channels are broadcast in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. These channels are streamed over the Internet for free and do not require any subscription. All the channels are classified as for the countries and categories. You can add selected channels to a Favorite list for faster access in the future.
About the channels:Some television broadcasting stations can be out of access at the moment because of overload. Not all the channels broadcast 24 hours a day. The quality of broadcasting is different for different channels.
About viewing of the TV channels on the television set:Taking into consideration the fact that the definition of the television set is considerably lower than that one of the monitor, and the pixel of the television tube is bigger than the pixel of the monitor, it is strongly recommended to view the Internet online TV on the television set in the fullscreen mode. If doing so you can gain the image quality similar to the on-air broadcasting or cablecasting in the most cases. Most of the up-to-date videocards support the TV-OUT mode. Plug the television set into the computer TV-OUT jack via special cable (in case it has not been delivered together with the videocard it can be bought at any radio electronics store). You will be amazed at the image quality!
System Requirements:- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- 2MB hard drive space for installation
Installed VLC Player (for Torrent TV or P2P TV)
- Internet connection
Languages: EN RU